Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Why I am bad at posting...

The other day I had someone say something about me to another person, it went along these lines:

Person A: I really like Stickler, but have you ever noticed that it takes him 30 words to say something that it would take the average person to say in 3?

Person B: Yes! That is Stickler!

Well it is true, I talk to much. But wouldn't you rather have all the information about something then just a yes or no answer?

Which brings me to why I am bad at posting, nothing interesting happens in my life that is worth mentioning. Nothing at all, I am so boring I don't want to bore you all with having to read about it.

For example; This past weekend I think I said something offensive to the girl my friend has been seeing. See, when I met her I immeadiatly realized that I knew her and walked up to her and said, "Hi Jenny!" Her immediate reaction was, "Who are you?" I was explained that it was me, Stickler, From that job we just did. She played dumb and was like I don't know what your talking about I am a school teacher. I told her that she was mistaken we just worked a job together. She then asked me how I knew her name, which I responded that she just worked a job with me.

At this moment my friend who is seeing the girl interrupted and I tried to explain that I knew this girl and that she was lying to him or has a twin who was seperated at birth with the same name. For the whole night I tried to prove to my friend that this really was the same girl. He doesn't believe me, but my question is why is she lying?

Regardless she can't be good for him, so the next time I hang out with him I am bringing Jenny's phone number and I am going to call her right in front of hima nd show him that she is in fact the girl from work and not a school teacher!

See boring life...now go check out my pics from the part of my life that is not so boring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drunken Chud said...

hahahahahaha. she's a spy! sleep lightly.

July 17, 2007 1:26 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Hopefully she hasn't figured out this blog yet...then I may be screwed!

July 18, 2007 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home