Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This week the greatest and worst thing that could have happened has happened. It was as if the heavens parted and God with his booming voice commanded this most glorious gift to be bestowed unto me. You guessed it. I got cable. 100 over priced channels from which I will probably watch only 2 (if you can guess the two we'll send you an official Sticklers' World blog t-shirt). I fantasized about the moment i would get cable. I imagined five beautiful women with the largest cable boxes this man has ever seen. Sadly to my dismay no women showed up, but a large Mexican named Jose showed up, 8 hours late. However he did have huge cable boxes, and I'm not actually talking about the cable boxes (wink, wink).
Since the cable was installed I have become a slave to it. Like so many strong men with no job for the summer, i have fell victim, but please do not pity me (unless your pity consists of cash) I did this to myself.
Oh yeah happy birthday Sis, sorry I couldn't get in touch with you, I'll call you soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stickler said...

Brother...at least now when I tell you to watch a show I worked on you will be able too!

July 19, 2007 10:30 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Oh yes the joys of cable. I was glued to it at first, but now I only watch MTV and the crime channel.

July 28, 2007 2:56 AM  
Anonymous Andrew said...

http://www.savethespindle.com/

http://www.berwynartscouncil.org/SpindlePetition.html

Yo Josh you gotta blog about this. Your audience should know about the possible destruction of a Berwyn (Berrrrwynnn!) landmark.

July 30, 2007 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Shark said...

I don't watch TV because it sucks.

July 31, 2007 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home