Wednesday, April 25, 2007

DonauInselFest 2007

Who is coming with me? Seriously, who is coming with me?

For those of you that have noticed for the last two years I have caught what one might call a major travel bug! And I have decided not to stop with Nepal...instead; last year around June, I found myself in Vienna, Austria. For those of you that were keeping abreast(tee hee) with my amazing adventures for the world cup you may remember one such article on rivalfish.com about the donauinselfest. When The Donau island becomes one of the biggest musical venues in all of Europe for one weekend. Tons of stages, music round the clock, Bad german cover bands, germans, austrians, free food and beer! And not to mention JaegerEnergy! So when I ask who is coming with me...I expect you all to jump! and if that isn't enough to convince you look at the swell picture from last year!

5 Comments:

Blogger Drunken Chud said...

i'm coming with you. so long as i don't have to watch soccer. and if i DO have to watch soccer, i get to be a drunken hooligan and start a riot.

April 26, 2007 12:32 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

I'm excited...Their will be no football watching I'm afraid...but don't worry definitly drinking!

April 26, 2007 10:00 PM  
Blogger Drunken Chud said...

then i'm in bro. but uh... can we start a riot as soccer hooligans anyhow?

April 27, 2007 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. Seems your time in Austria taught you little. It's "Donauinsel" or "Danube island" not a bastardization of both my friend!
As I was there too, I wonder why you said free beer and food. You either take it with you or buy it there but it's not free either way.
Perhaps you also missed the English bands too ... and which German cover bands were there?
Perhaps you got conbfused with Australia?

May 05, 2007 3:09 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Yeah...I'm not really the best german speaker. But Yes we brought our own stuff...but it makes for a better story and how am I supposse to cinvince people who know me to fly around the world?

May 17, 2007 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home