Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Big Wedding Debacle

I have a slight problem. I have too many weddings to go too. I know this doesn't sound like a problem, but it is. For all of you that have gone to weddings in the past you know how big of a problem this actuelly is. It all starts with me selfishly taking a trip to Europe which has made me poor. Now not only do I need to buy wedding gifts for 3 weddings, I have to buy plane tickets for three weddings. Then I have to find hotel rooms for three weddings, and lastly buy some sort of different tie for all three weddings, since the same people may be at all the weddings. This adds up monetarily, and I will be poor.

But to be honest money isn't really the problem. The date issue is the problem. See none of these weddings are in Los Angeles. Only one is in my hometown. The other two, do I go stag? Do I really want to go to a wedding all by myself in some remote part of the country and not bring someone with me? So you all see the problem. So I need your help, I have a wedding I really want to go to in Arizona, Pheonix to be exact. I need a date, it is one of my good friends from college, but to be honest I don't know any of his friends. Not a single one, but I want to go, because it is important. So I need a date, who can help me out? As you can see from the pictures I'm not that bad looking of a guy, sometimes! And free booze is always fun!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lynn-e said...

Go stag and hook up with a drunk, lonely bridesmaid.

August 09, 2006 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you before I'd go with you...but will I be in town?? I'm so falling from favor. I bet like 6 years ago you would have jumped at the chance! ;-)

August 09, 2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Yeah what lynn-e said. Go alone and see if you can do hook up with the one of the single chicks there.
You'll curse yourself if you take someone and there's a plethora of hot, single chickies there.

August 09, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

That is exactly what someone else told me today. So that is what I'm going to do. So Ladies thanks for the advice.

And Andrea, you told me you were going to be in Chicago during Mr. Stine's Wedding!

August 09, 2006 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Andrea said...

I think I'm going to be in Europe. And missing another wedding I'm invited to....btw if you want any packages to anyone to make it overseas, let me know...I'll be in most major cities if you catch my drift.

August 10, 2006 6:05 AM  
Blogger Drunken Chud said...

dude, taking a date to a wedding is like taking a carcass when you go hunting. it's dead weight and scares away game.

August 13, 2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger Claire and Lara said...

when is it?

September 04, 2006 1:54 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Unfortunatly i'm not able to attend due to the awsomeness I will call the styx concert in chicago. Don't tell my friend. But don't worry their are like 5 more this year!

September 04, 2006 2:23 PM  
Blogger Claire and Lara said...

we just read this weird weird book around the world in 80 dates and are thinking of somehow using this idea for one of the ones we have to attend....

September 06, 2006 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home