Sunday, July 16, 2006

What not to do when your jet lagged


Work...Yes, Ladies and Gentleman I made a huge mistake and the day after I returned to the states I went straight back to work. I have to make back all that money that I have been spending friviously for the last 2 months.

But it was a little too soon and I pretty much exhausted myself to the point where this weekend became a sleepfest. Well that would have been nice, but then I had to help my two best friends move all day saturday into their new apartment. So what does one do when they work themselves silly for two days straight, well he wakes up early and goes surfing.

Thats right, this morning for the first time this summer I took my board and ventured back to my old haunt in Santa Monica. I got to the water at about 6:30 AM and the breaks looked so clean. The beach was empty which meant they were all mine. I rode the waves, splashed around with my dolphin pals from the summer before and was out of there before the walls of water started to roll in about 9:00 AM. Then in an extrodinary move, I used the rest of my savings and bought an XBOX 360. SO that leaves me with a 5:00AM call time tomorrow and too many e-mails still to write to alert the people I met along the way that I have pictures up from the trip. So if you feel like looking at some amazing pictures from my europe trip click here. If not go see "You, Me, And Dupree" and try to find my cameo! Till next time when I'm going to tell the mother of all stories because I won't be tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

You went to work jet lagged??

Lolz.

July 17, 2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Yes, Yes, I did. I'm not proud of it, but I had to do what must be done!

July 17, 2006 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home