Thursday, June 29, 2006

Twins (Mom don't read this)

I finally have the internet in my new apartment so I finally have the opportunity to write about the lengendary adventure I had with my brother in Europe.
Our story begins in Madrid at a party in a hostel. I had convinced my brother to go out even though he was still recovering from a cold. He agreed to one drink. When we got to the bar we were a little worried because we didn't see to many people there until one of the guys working there told us drinks were down stairs. We got down there and the place was packed.
We got our drinks and went upstairs and watched a little soccer. This whole time my brother had a plan, which he did not tell me. He had spotted to gorgeous twins and when I was about to get up and talk to them my brother told me to wait. Since we were the only two guys at the bar not trying to talk to them they came over and talked to us. Stickler was on fire, I had know idea he had the perfect opening game plan. We tried as hard as we could to keep them from leaving, Stickler talked about his life in the movie biz and I talked about my slightly exagerated career as a musician. Stickler was growing tired and was beginning to give up hope. What he didn't know was that I was sealing the deal for the two of us. But it was too late Stickler didn't want to go to a club and all ready said his good byes when I started making out with the other twin. All was lost because of a lack of communication. The one girl couldn't stay with me and leave her sister so I told her to meet me at my hostel later in the night. I left with my brother and told him how we both could have had twins if hadn't called it a night, I was the perfect wing man and Stickler had know idea that I was capable of this skill.
The girl showed up at 3:30 in the morning and we went up to the roof of the hostel where things began to get, well you know. During the fun she began moaning my name. Now remember it's very early in the moring and my memory wasn't working too well. I had forgotten her name completely and thus I pulled a Sienfeld by saying "ohh you". She stopped and looked at me and said "you don't remember my name?" I replied "Mulva?" I thought what I had said was so funny I couldn't stop laughing in her face. She left, but I at least have a good story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Argghh! If you said that to me, you'd be leavign SANS your balls!

July 01, 2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

oh little brother, it took you long enough.

Steph, that is why I would never forget your name!

July 01, 2006 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home