Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So currently i'm in Florence...

Like I said florence, I don't have much time to tell some riveting tale, but I ended up in Rome and had possibly the best time of my life. It is so old and amazing. I also had the italian experince of kissing a girl at midnight at Trevi fountain, the steps of the colleseum, many other places in the middle of night around Rome. The sistine Chapel basically stunned me for about a half hour, I'm still trying to figure out how long it took for them to complete some of those rooms in the Vatican museum. But for more riveting tales and pictures of my sky diving click here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

You sound like you are having the most amazing time. I'll have to go and check out your pics. you're giving me itchy feet!

June 15, 2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home