Thursday, June 08, 2006

Did I just write that!

So I´m shoving off today for switzerland, maybe Italy. I haven´t decided yet! I love this trip and the randomness. Well the Youngest Stickler left this morning To head back to the states. We had a great time when we weren´t bickering like we were in grade school. But I´m gonna let him tell the story. I just wanted to say before I lose internet connectivity again for a few days go to Rivalfish.com. My articles will hopefully begin showing there little heads since the World Cup starts tomorrow! So to everyone let me end by saying Go USA, but if they get knocked out Early...Go Australia my favorite dark horse team!

1 Comments:

Blogger Drunken Chud said...

what is this "world cup" of which you speak? what is this... "socker"? "soccer"? "futbol"? i... don't... get it.

June 08, 2006 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home