Friday, May 12, 2006

World Cup Friday!

Yep, it has been three weeks since the last time I posted something on Rivalfish.com. So go read about why no one should miss the World Cup this year!

If sports humor doesn't float your boat then how about the funniest razor ad I have ever seen. Not only has it made me spend my morning searching out this tool of men, I can now boldly say my whole body is smoother then a babies bottom! Thanks to The Cali Thais for linking it on there page!

Have wonderful weekend and if your in the LA area, Brass Monkey, Karaoke, Saturday night!

6 Comments:

Blogger Drunken Chud said...

i want a brass monkey. dammit.

May 12, 2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

One day chud, one day!

May 12, 2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Drunken Chud said...

keepin' the dream alive.

May 13, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

The Aussies actually have a team in the world cup this time, so i'll actually find myself watching Soccer for once ;)

May 14, 2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger Lozo said...

wow! the world cup! that's awesome!

and by "awesome!" i mean "something no one cares about in america!"

May 15, 2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Steph, No better time then during a soccer game to drink heavily!

Lozo, your right just like hockey, damn canadian sport!

May 15, 2006 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home