Tuesday, May 16, 2006

This is a Test!

This is a test of the emailing capability of my blogger account. If you are all reading this, then be excited, for tomorrow I leave for Europe. I am about to embark on one of the greatest adventures of my life, and all of you are going to come along for the ride. RivalFish.com will also be posting all of my writings pertaining to the World Cup. So if your a sports nut go there and read about my World Cup journey, if your a fan of our blog read here about my journey pertaining to the sights and the mischief I am sure to get in! Either way please comment because I would love to know who is reading this stuff! Just say hello, I don't bite...well not enought to draw blood! For those of you whose blogs I read and comment on, I am taking a 2 month hiatus from reading your blogs, I'll catch up when I get back. And know that I still love you all! Also my sister and brother will be taking over control of the blog for 2 months...I apologize in advance for the inconvience. They will be answering comments, etc... I will try whenever I get a chance to answer all comments but I may be too busy! And finally for those of you that keep googling "Lose Viriginity to Brother" and this site comes up...know that my sister accidently used the word "Brother" in one her posts yelling at me about how I told everyone how she lost her virginity to a certain guy that will remain nameless. This is not that kind of site! I'm definitly going to miss my addiction to sitemeter! So with all of this being said, Goodbye everyone...Goodbye...goodbye...goodbye...goodbye...goodbye...I'm not saying goodbye to you...goodbye...goodbye...and goodbye. See ya July 12th!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn-e said...

You don't bite? Well what fun are you?!?!

Have a wonderful, fantastic, and hopefully sober-enough-to-remember-it vacation!

May 16, 2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Rival Room Editor said...

Stickler,

You really are going to have the time of your life. I'm so glad/jealous that you're able to do this.

We can't wait to read your $hit!

Jonah

May 17, 2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Lynn-e, I do bite...but only the ladies!

Jonah, I'll miss you man!

May 17, 2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home