Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Disney Crush


Driving down any street in LA will sometimes yield some surprising sights and today was no different! While driving down from the grocery store, I crested down my usual shortcut across Hollywood and I saw in my rear view mirror vibrant colors. My car was put to a halt by a stop light giving me enough time to stare at the rainbow as at drew up next to me. It was a woman dressed head to toe in a Snow White costume.

Immeadiatly my head felt light from recalling all the childhood memories of watching Snow White because of my small crush on her. And now sitting in traffic directly next to me, the figmant had become reality. I couldn't help but stare and let my mouth drop a little lower then it probably should have. I was captured by this womans beauty, her black hair tyed above her head and her skin that was deifnitly a little more tan then the drawn charecter, she was beautiful. She turned and smiled at me and started to pull away.

I was awoken from my daze by the light changing and a number of loud honks. My foot jumped immeadiatly to the gas and I took off. I tried to keep up with her and to my luck I was stopped right next to her at the next light. Her window was down and I could hear that she was listening to the same classic rock station in her car. It was like an omen when at that instance STYX, "Lady" came blaring out of the radio. I turned down my volume and reached into the grocery bag sitting in my car seat. I then popped up and looked over into her car. She looked back and smiled again.

And I said, "Excuse me Snow White, how about an apple?" As I held an apple out to her between the cars.

Her reply as she cracked a smile and giggled, "How do I know it isn't one of the poisnous kind that puts me into a deep sleep."

I replied, "If it is, I'll be right here to kiss you and wake you up." and I lobbed the apple into her car, which she caught. She laughed, smiled, took a bite.

And then the honking began. The light had changed and all the peple behind me were visibly pissed. We both took off, unfortunatly she turned left at the next street never to be seen again. She probably had to get back to her 7 dwarfs, I heard they can be troublesome.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynn-e said...

You should have followed her! You could have been the 8th dwarf named 'stalker'.

May 08, 2006 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was Snow White for Halloween once... ha!

May 08, 2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Aww Lynn-e, I only stalk because I love so many people! and stairing into open windows!

Anonymous, being snow white once, does not mean I'm willing to be friends with benefits. Yeah I thought I would call you out!

May 08, 2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger janestarr said...

Nice fairy tale, stick.

May 10, 2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger Drunken Chud said...

hoy shit, you got game. how serendipitous you had an apple with you. you sir... are a man among men.

May 12, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Janestarr, I prefer to call it a Sticklerization(see our sidebar for the definition).

Chud, An apple a day keeps the docter away!

May 12, 2006 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home