Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane!

I packed everything, realized I had to much, got rid of half of that stuff. Repacked again. I still have too much stuff! I'm going for 2 months!!! I have enough stuff to go two weeks without laundry! But it is too much stuff! My plane leaves in exactly 5 hours and I'm still not done! So I am going to live with having too much stuff, my bag isn't that heavy. Maybe I'm just scared to leave? Well, next time I write I will be into the trip. Thanks for the kind words everyone, if you want post cards send me an address at sticklersworld@gmail.com

Good Bye

Stickler

2 Comments:

Blogger janestarr said...

Have a great time, Stickler!! It's gonna be great, I promise. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

May 17, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Can't wait to hear all your exciting tales :)

May 18, 2006 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home