Thursday, May 25, 2006

It costs me €1 for 15 minutes on the computer!

Ok, I'm pissed because I have sent three posts and today I was finally somewhere I could check the page and none of them were up!  So to summarize...So much has happened.  So many stories. But to sum it all up I love European Women!  Love them!  The girls I have met in Ireland especially.  I love Ireland and have had a blast.  Currently, I'm in Cork.  I was in Dublin for the last couple of days, it was fantastic.  I went ona  pub crawl, went to St. James brewery and had guiness straight from the source.  Ran into Bono at a bar!  Life has been Good.  But like I said this is way too expensive and since none of the stories I sent for the last couple of days have shown, Let's just say, tomorrow  I'm gonna find a cheap place would good keyboard! Hope everyone is having a good week!
 


 


--
http://www.sticklersworld.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynn-e said...

Woo hoo! Glad to hear it's a good time!

May 25, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Rival Room Editor said...

What was Bono like?

Jonah

May 27, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I too had the BEST time in Ireland. You're making me wish i was back there.
Have fun and remember, do NOT kiss the Blarney stone.

June 02, 2006 7:09 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

I didn´t, kiss it steph, finally another intenet connection, moving through these small towns they are few and far between. I´ll post something while i´m in spain though, got ot love free internet access, çJonah, you´ll get your first world cp article too. Lynne I´m having the best time

June 03, 2006 2:10 AM  
Anonymous colin said...

lets see some photos of the ladies!

June 04, 2006 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home