Monday, May 08, 2006

i heart sudoku

so, i was speaking to my big brother the other day via cellphone, whilst i was sitting peacefully in central park and attempting to do a 'hard' sudoku, because the 'easy's' had proven too easy the 'medium's' too hard, so i figured i'd just dive right into the 'hard's' and spend my afternoon tearing my brain into tiny pieces and numbers.... SO ANYWAY.. back to my story. i was speaking to my older bro, and he tells me it is my job to keep track of this blog while he is gone away in europe for a month or two or whatever he decides to do, i'm guessing it's going to be closer to a week, cuz knowing how much of a puss he can be.. he'll probably get there, see a sign with giant boobs, faint, and end up in a hospital and then right back in the states. SO, he was telling me it was my sworn duty to make sure that his pride and joy, that being this blog, does not fall apart in any way while he is off gallivanting in the unknown that is europe. well, i thought about this long and hard, and about a half second later, told him perhaps i was not the properly equipped person to take on such a responsible duty, then proceeded to mention that i believe they have the 'internet' in europe and that it would probably be much easier for him to stop into a cyber cafe or whatever and just update this thing himself. (it's the simple things, he just doesn't quite get)... Plus, i'm kinda shy... and well, i don't particularly like spilling my guts on the world wide web... all of this i of course mentioned to my dear brother. so he tells me that i just have to check it to make sure that everything looks proper, and maybe add in pictures if necessary, ya know, the simple stuff..... i have no fucking clue how to add a picture. So, he tells me i can just go on and make fun of him.. so i guess that's what i'm doing here. but then i thought to myself, what if my brother actually stays in europe as long as he plans? i mean, thats a lot of making fun of him.. and i'msure i'll run out of shit to tell you about.. but for right now, i have a pretty great story.. i guess it's not really a story, it's more just something cute and funny that he did when he was younger, something that our dad LOVES to bring up everytime we all end up sitting at the dinner table and aren't yelling eachother and actually enjoying eachother's company... so here's goes:

oh shit.. i forgot what it was.. haha.. i guess it wasn't really all that important, but i sure built it up pretty big.. oops.. anyway.. i'll have to think of more stuff.. i'm sure there are good stories in there somewhere.

i think the story had something to do with a sugar cup or a sugar bowl... boys? can you fill me in on this one?? i know you remember.... it was kind of the beginning of the stickler-izations if you will...

ok, done wasting time here..

4 Comments:

Blogger Stickler said...

ahhh yes the sugar cup story. My father feels it is hilarious the way my mind works. I have the unatural ability to take anything and make it better, including words. So one day we were all sitting at the table drinking coffee. It was breakfast and my father had made his scrumptous blue berry pancakes.

I asked my father, "Dad will you pass that, and I pointed at the bowl of sugar." My father said, 'Pass What?" mockingly.

I said, "The sugar cup!"

My dad burst out laughing and laughng and laughing. So to this day he makes fun of me because I called the sugar bowl a sugar cup.

Sis, I'm glad you have decided to take over this for me while I am gone. But come on you can do much worse then the sugar cup story!

May 08, 2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

oh yeah almost forgot, the most important part of managing this blog is clicking on all the blog links on the side of the blog, reading what those people say, and commenting on it. Good Luck!

May 08, 2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Ok i'm confused. so was that your sister who commented on my blog today or was that you?
Type slowly. I'm blonde.

May 09, 2006 6:22 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

steph, that would be me, I thought the coment was pretty good too! and also I doubt my sister will actuelly read what others have to say!

May 09, 2006 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home