Friday, May 19, 2006

I have arrived!

First off I just want to say that Virgin Atlantic is the best damn
air-o-plane that exists. I knew it was going to be good when after I
stepped past the 10 beautiful female stewardess's, there was a huge bar in
the center of the plane. Also they served me 2 meals, I could watch movies
on my own personal TV, and all the free booze I could drink. It made the
ten and a half hours go bye so quickly.

I'm currently staying in a hostel in London called "the generator." I knew
this place was going to rock, when the first thing I saw was a large sign
stating that tonight was kareoke night in the bar. Asthe avid singer of
kareoke I was not about to miss out on an oppurtunity to show up mass
amounts of foriegners. I got to my room and took a 2 hour power nap. by
this time it was 5:00 in the PM. I was still extremely tired from not
sleeping well on the plane, but I refued to be badly jet lagged.

I went to a pub down the street called "the goose." I was so tired the
bartender and me had trouble understanding each other. He finally says,
"find a table, sit down, and then come back and order." The place was of
course packed. So remembering what dave had told me before I left. Step
out of your comfort zone! I approached two guys who had an open seat at
there table. This is how I met Troy and Andrew from Victoria Falls
Oztralia, and had one of the best first evenings one could have in a foreign
land. but that is a story for my next post. By the way I am really
jet-lagged, or maybe hungover. Both kind of feel the same!

2 Comments:

Blogger Drunken Chud said...

way to go stick! have the fun man. keep the updates comin. or don't. either way.

May 19, 2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

There are more friggin Aussies in the UK than in OZ!!
They'll look after you....or get you blind drunk and jailed. Hahaha!

May 20, 2006 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home