Thursday, April 27, 2006

What happens when...


I eat an entire container of peanut butter in one sitting.

Well, today folks I answered that question. I sat down at breakfast and instead of putting jam on my toast I opened up the container of peanut butter. It's not that I didn't want the strawberry jam, I just couldn't find it. Which led me to believe that I had eaten it all on a previous occasion.

I don't deal well with the chuncky peanut butter, I like it soft and smooth. There is something about chunks being in my food that is kind of upsetting. You take a bite and even though there is that smoothness to the peanut butter, there is something more there and it makes me wonder if those chunks really are peanuts or something else? I feel the same way about pulpy orange juice...but come on chunky liquid! The only other chunky liquid I know is puke, ok this thought process is getting a little out of hand!

So after breakfast, I had some work to do and I got hungry again. I then made some banana boats out of peanut butter and bananas. They were so good I decided to go to the store and buy more bananas. Which suddennly gave me the idea that maybe I should find other things to dip into the peanut butter jar. And all of you sickos out there I did not dip that into the peanut butter jar. But it does remind me of this story once where a girl put peanut butter down there so her dog would lick it off. Talk about chunky peanut butter!

Anyways, I bought:

Bananas
- Take two pieces of bread, slather them with peanut butter, then cut one banana in half and roll the bread around the banana. The Banana Boat.
Colby Cheese- This is one I learned on a trek through the wilderness of Northern Minnesota. It is really tasty! Dip it straight into the container or take a knife and put it on the cheese.
Bagels - There is nothing like a bagel sandwich with just peanut butter, but add cream cheese too for a delightful surprise.
Celery
- Just put peanut butter on your celery, it is awsome. Try adding raisin to this!
Chocolate - For those of you with a sweet tooth.
Apples - Again this is just awsome!
Cheerios - Melt Peanut Butter and pour on top of Cheerios. UM UM Good!

I'm sure I missed some combinations, but these are the ones I grew up with so thanks MA! What did I learn...well I'm stuffed, I need to use the restroom, one can never have have enough milk when eating peanut butter, I really should find some work because these days off are killing me!

Maybe tomorrow I'll try to eat a whole watermelon?

6 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Oh dude, that is just vomitworthy!! I'm so glad i don't live with you and therefore share a bathroom. Urgghh!!

April 28, 2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Steph, My roomates are out of town and that could explain why no one is commenting on my blog!

April 29, 2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger Drunken Chud said...

aside from the cheerio's and bananas i am a fan of all of those. not saying i wouldn't be a fan of the latter two, i have honestly just never had them. though, thinking about it, it makes sense. mmm... nanners...

ok, this may help explain why i weigh what i do... but you need to get some little debbie swill cake rolls, and slather yaself some PB up on that shit... mmmm mmm bitch!

April 29, 2006 2:03 AM  
Blogger Rival Room Editor said...

Stick, that is the best piece of bread and peanut butter that I've ever seen! Also, Merz did a taste test for me between Jif and Skippy while we were elevated and Jif is hands down the best peanut butter to ever exist.

Also Stick, I'm thinking about buying a condo or a house in LA this August. What neighborhoods would you recommend? Are you a real estate guru too?

Jonah

May 01, 2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Jonah, good luck! Seriously your talking about one of the hardest things to do out here, unless you have 2 million somewhere for a down payment.

Seriously, check burbank, check eagle rock, and then check farther east outside of LA or in the simi valley. In LA you don't have the money, I guarentee!

May 02, 2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

second note: you would be better off on buying a place in chicago, or somewhere else and renting it out. And then renting a place in LA!

May 02, 2006 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home