Monday, April 03, 2006

Do you know...

The Muffin Man?


That was not funny, but since I don't have time to write here is some information everyone should know!!!!
On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after
1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again in our lifetime!

I know what your thinking, Your all excited to set you alarm, take a picture, so you can tell your kids where you were!

I will be telling my kids(when I meet a girl and have some someday) I was asleep!

7 Comments:

Blogger abetterjulie said...

I had to explain this to my son like six times and then finally write it out for him to explain. Once he got it, he got it and was excited, but for me the moment had passed.

April 04, 2006 7:23 AM  
Blogger Ex-Addict said...

Pretty cool! Hadn't even thought about it.

April 04, 2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger janestarr said...

thank you that was very exciting...;)

April 04, 2006 7:32 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

I am glad you all enjoyed it, i can't wait to see your pictures!

April 04, 2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Can't believe i slept through this monumentus occasion.

April 05, 2006 3:15 AM  
Anonymous PauloK said...

They are not keeping you busy enough. You have too much time to think! You should already be in the D_A!

April 05, 2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Aww steph i thought you would have been the first one to notice it. Paul, I was actuelly still at work when it happened!

April 05, 2006 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home