Friday, March 10, 2006

Some things you all should know...

I have been reading this blog for the last couple of weeks...Much ado about somthin! It rocks, read it!

IU beat Wisconsin this morning in the first round of the Big Ten Tourney! I know I am amazed too! But go IU finally playing with some prowess! Read my article about it at Rivalfish.com. Also buy some rivalry merchandise, the fish make great pets!

The girl from last weekend didn't call me back! I know, none of you remember what happened to me last weekend, but I met a cute girl. I'm a nice guy, I may have been drunk! But what could I have possibly done to cause her not to call me back. She gave me her number. I called her! I left a message.What could I have done wrong? Should I call her again?

If you haven't read the comments section on the Jo-tel I reccommend it! It is better then the blog this month!

Ok I have apartments to look at now! Have a great weekend everybody!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Aww, thanks for the shout out! :)

P

March 12, 2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Well Steph I like to direct people to websites of attractive girls puking in their toilets. It keeps them coming back for more!

March 12, 2006 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home