Friday, March 24, 2006

Scientology. I'm scared, You should be too!


For those that read this Blog you should all know I dislike scientologists. I live in LA blocks from their Church and I truly wish they would go away. Right now I think everyone should go the Jo-tel and read what my friend Hip E. wrote about the scandal between Southpark and Scientology. It is interesting and it shows how a corrupt form of religion thinks it has the power to control what everyone thinks, but we can fight back.

On to my awsome crazy Scientology story. For those readers of the Jo-tel I actuelly published this in the comment's section like a year ago, so you may have heard it before. Anyways, about 3 years ago I was at a street fair in my neighborhood. It is really kind of cool they close an extremely busy street with cool shops and have this big fair with great food, music, and games for the kids.(or me as an adult that tends to act like a kid.) Well, I walked by many booths, but at one in particuler I will never forget what occured there. Oh yeah, you guessed it, the Scientology booth. So this is what happened:

This actor guy, (if you have ever seen the sand lot, it was the chunky kid with red hair) pulls me over and says, " Hey you look stressed out? Why don't you come over and take this stress test." I sat down and he starts telling me to think of anything, and While I was thinking he would watch this meter and then ask what I was thinking of when it spiked. So I sat their closed my eyes and thought about how stupid this is.

The meter spiked and he asks, "What are you thinking of?"

I said, "That time I hit the ball into the next door neighbors yard and my friends and I were to scared of the dog to go get it. So we built this machine out of..."

He cut me off and said "don't be a smart ass."

I replyed, "at least I don't follow a religion created to win a bet." I stood up and left him looking at me with mouth agape. I think I should move, I think I am on the scientology hit list now. The big church is only 6 blocks away and I swear they have a telescope pointed at my house.

6 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Organised religion of any sort is a load of bollocks! But Scientology? Wtf is that shit about? They don't have a very high profile in Oz.....Yet.

March 24, 2006 1:37 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Steph your lucky, when they come you'll know. They sail in on a big ship and try to cinvince you that aliens are in your boyd. It is weird and they are all nuts, just look at Tom Cruise!

March 25, 2006 12:03 AM  
Blogger abetterjulie said...

I agree, Stickler. They are a bunch of nuts. Anyone who denies the existence of mental illness...that is a BIG RED FLAG...run away fast!

March 25, 2006 6:36 PM  
Blogger Helena said...

That's hilarious! I see that kid all the time on Vermont in the Los Feliz Village...at House of Pies, no less.

March 27, 2006 1:17 AM  
Blogger Ex-Addict said...

Funny story! Actually, I think I know where that church is. I usually stay at the W in LA & I think it is over there. Plus, I have been there before when they have that street fair. I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

Scientologists are freaks. I love that story from Scarlett Johanson where Tom Cruise was trying to hook up with her & get her to get the Katie Holmes part, & he took her to the Scientology crap. Good for her that she got the F out of there!

March 27, 2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Today I met John Kimmell, he wrote the scientology episode of south park with trey and matt. He was telling me all kinds of stories. My friend Hip E. devoted his lie to debunking the religion, I think I may join him!

March 27, 2006 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home