Friday, March 31, 2006

End of the week post or is it?

It's Friday and I have found it very hard to write on Fridays. Maybe it is the end of the week and my mind is wondering? Maybe it is the fact that I just ate a rather large burrito and am feeling kind of gassy? Who really knows?

Either way, I would like to tell you all about something that is way overdue. My friends for the past 3 years have been working steadfastly on getting their company, Rivalfish.com, up and running. I am proud of them and have tried to help them any way I can. Their success lately has been astounding and for some odd reason they let me post an article every once in awhile on their site. So please go read it before they realize the horrible mistake of letting me spout my views and "click and drag me to the trash." And by the way the fish make the greatest pets.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ex-Addict said...

Good article! I think Sampson will be okay too. Have a good week Stickler!

April 03, 2006 9:04 AM  
Anonymous PauloK said...

Just dropped by to say, "Hello." I will come back often to read your insightful comments.
I didn't get a chance to say goodbye on Thursday. You were working hard and crazy as usual. It was a long... long... long day.
Anyway, it was cool to see you. Hopefully you didn't get too much gas from the burrito.
Later.
PK

April 03, 2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Thanks everyone it means alot it is not everyday that I get to stretch my writing reflexes for the world. Oh wait what about this blog thingy. EX, I'm glad your a fan! PK who are you? and which thursday? Which show? etc.?
And thanks!

April 03, 2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Oh Paul, i realized who you were at work today. I can be a little slow sometimes! But the show wrapped wednesday!

April 04, 2006 10:58 PM  
Anonymous PauloK said...

Stickler. OOOOOPPPSSSS! It did end Wednesday! Sorry. Too many hours on the job.
Also, its PAULO not Paul. My fantasy self. LOL

Later

April 05, 2006 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home