Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Oh so tired!

I'm tired. So tired...

What a day, let me first state: Sis I am so sorry I whispered and then blew you off on the phone. That is why I texted you later: "I Luv U!" This day started bad and went to worse.

To explain, I am good at my job. Ok, I'm really good at my job. In fact currently in my job I am one of the most sought after people for performing my job. Really not conceited just stating the truth. I'm a stickler for the truth sometimes(unless you read you read my sidebar). Anyways I hate being told how to do my job. I'm sure this happens to everyone sometimes. Where someone who is younger, immature, but has senority at the job tries to tell you how to do the job you have been doing really well for longer then that person has been working in your industry. Well that happened today.

So tired. I hate stepping on peoples toes too. If they have been their longer I let them take the lead. But then they go an f&*# it all up, and I don't do anything about it, because I don't want to show them up. Then my bosses who have worked with me in the past say things like, "Stickler, I know you can solve those problems quicker and better what gives?" And then I have to BS my way out of it.

I am tired. Which brings me to today. It started with me being told I couldn't put coffee in a van, because it might spill everywhere. What??? are you kidding me, that is why I created the really cool saran wrap lids for the said coffee cups. Then I watched as things went wrong because the other guy had to do things backasswards. Ending my day with being the last person at work, taking a van to my car, to find the parking structure locked. Then searching around for a security guard in a school 8 blocks away from the parking garage to give me a clicker so I could open the gate to get my car, after working a 15 hour day. and then drive home so I can write this and clear my mind so I can sleep.

I'm tired, but don't worry back to work in 7 hours where more fun and exciting things await me. Stay tuned for tomorrows post which I promise will be good, entitled "Background, or as I call them "Cattle"!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Ex-Addict said...

It's hard to be better than everybody else at work. Trust me, I know! ;-)

Get some sleep!

btw, your sister & brother need to post more. I have seen plenty of your stuff, but I need to figure out the rest of your crew too!!!

February 23, 2006 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home