Monday, February 20, 2006

I hate being Sick!

So I've been sick all weekend. I'm still technically sick right now, I have a chest cold. For me those have always kind of scared me. Once when I was younger I got a chest cold that developed into pneumonia and then I was out of school for a month. But this is now, when thanks to president's day I have a long weekend to recouperiate. So tomorrow, after I am out of the nyquil coma that I have been in for 3 days I will write again! So till then something for all of you to think on. Why are children of today so different from when I was younger? Why do I hate them so, and wish they respected their elder's more? Why won't the kids who play X-Box live learn that good sportsmanship is not using profanity and when you win not calling the other team a bunch of mother f&*@**'s? Is it their parents fault? Or is it society's?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ex-Addict said...

Sorry you are sick stickler! Hope you come out of the Nyquil coma & can beat the kids on Xbox live so they quit taunting you. (I had to laugh though on the respect your elders comment!)

February 21, 2006 8:01 AM  
Anonymous BLongly said...

Glad to see you're bringing your kids rant online.
You know where I stand Josh, I hate all those little punks. If I have a kid like that, I'm going to beat him.

February 21, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Seriously EX, it's terrible. Longly thank you for the backup, due to the late day today I yet again am not able to write what I have been trying to post, damn work. So just give me a day people!

February 22, 2006 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home