Monday, February 13, 2006

Friendship, The 511, and My Trip Down Memory Lane

Friends come and go throughout life. I can't count the multitudes of people that I will never see again, fallen off the edge of the earth or maybe just out of my life. Their are friends though that stick with you through everything, know your deepest secrets, and make you laugh when the world has you firmly by the balls. My friends from my childhood will always be my friends, but this isn't a post about them. No, this is a post about the guys I met in college and the bond I will have with them forever. This past weekend I spent with 3 of my best friends, roommates, I even call them family from time to time. I couldn't imagine life without them. And so begins my story of my weekend in B-Town.
DSC00895.JPG
One of my old roommates, Sirot, was not able to make it to our weekend extravaganza. Instead his wife went into labor on friday night. So congratulations are in order for Sirot and his wife. As of Sunday morning he is the proud father of a 5 pound 7 ounce baby boy named Benjamin. Sirot I couldn't be more proud for you buddy and don't worry we toasted you like a thousand times.

I spent the weekend with friends getting drunk, watching basketball, reliving my glory days. I have now officially rewritten this post about 8 times and it has to do with the fact that I don't know how to put into words my weekend with my friends. Their is no way to explain it, so look at the pictures and see for yourself how much fun it was. And thank you to all the people of IU that made the weekend memorable. Especially that girl in the bar that threw a bar stool at me. Dont worry no one got hurt, she collapsed on the floor and passed out after it happened. Anyways it was a great weekend and I learned that no matter how much you want to go back and make it all the same that will never happen again, but you can at least have fun trying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ex-Addict said...

Looks like you had a blast! I would love to go hang with my college friends. We keep saying we are all going to go back, but we never do. Cool pictures too!

February 14, 2006 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home