Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Why Elisha, Why

Dear Elisha,

I really never wanted this Blog to become a place of Hockey and all things associated with it, but today I recieved an email with this link in it. I had to rant about it. Elisha Cuthbert, ever since I was introduced to you on my favorite TV Show of all time, "24," I have had a crush on you, but after reading your blog, I'm dissapointed. Very dissapointed.

Elisha if your going to talk about Hockey you need to mention facts about Hockey. You need to mention players names such as Eric Lindros, Jaromir Jagr, or David Abischer just to name a few. I mean I like reading about figure skating, and trust me I am no expert on Hockey, but having a hockey blog I think would entail writing about hockey.

Also I can not comment on your blog. I know you are afraid weirdos will write things that are scary and maybe stalkerish. I mean I may end all my comments to you with Love the guy who watches you from that big tree outside your house. But come on, it's a blog, it is their so the public can read and have conversations about what you think is interesting. So all in all, dissapointed but I still love you. I mean how can you hate anyone that looks like that.

LOVE, THE GUY WHO WATCHES YOU FROM THE BIG TREE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE.
P.S. I'm sorry if it offended you when I had my PA friend tell you all this on set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home