Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"Joshua" I'm talking about the Movie!

So my sis beat me to the 50th post on the Blog. She beats me at lots of things. When we were little she beat me at a bike race because she kicked my bike over and cheated. When we would play nintendo she would beat me at Super Mario Bros. Recently she beat me by becoming famous before me. So when she beat me to the post, I figured the next post would have to be something really wity. Unfortunatly nothing good came to mind, so instead:

About 2 years ago I was the 1st AD on a movie called "Joshua." It was produced and directed by a bunch of friends of mine. We flew to Indiana and shot it in a month on super 16. Finally after the extremely long wait, the film is finally premiering. I'm really excited. So I encourage all to come to the premiere in Hollywood. Also check out this article about it in Fangoria magazine. This is a scary horror film, so be prepared to pee your pants.

2 Comments:

Blogger youngest stickler said...

famous, shit i'm never gonna catch up. All i can hope is that I eventually succeed in my dream, being captain of the Enterprise, the first Jew to hold this chair since Capatin Kirk.

November 03, 2005 1:03 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

It definitly wasn't "Pee Your Pants" scary. But it was a pretty good premiere. The movie is definitly worth buying when it comes out on dvd in January. I still can't believe that it is finally done.

November 05, 2005 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home