Thursday, October 06, 2005

i really like vomiting, no really, i do

drank so much last night i vomited. it was a blast.. no wait, that's not true.

drunk emailed people. (don't actually remember this, until my friend IMed me and told me to check my outgoing mail...)

drunk called ben a million times. he finally answered and all i did was cry and apologize (atleast that's what he told me when he called me back this morning.) he said the reason he didn't answer right away is cuz he was in a rehearsal, playing cello and singing, and there was me vibrating in his pocket the whole time... he wasn't happy.

i'm not gonnna drink anymore...

especially for dumb reasons like the verizon people over charging me on my phone bill.. i mean, i could find better reasons if i'm going to drink that much... honestly!!

i have to go eat dim sum now... the idea of food makes me want to vomit more.. but i'm going to suck it up and stuff my face.

-lil miss i should never drink again stickler-

2 Comments:

Blogger Stickler said...

I can't imagine that is healthy for a singer.

October 07, 2005 1:30 PM  
Blogger youngest stickler said...

two tears in a bucket, and fuck it

October 08, 2005 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home