Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Adventures of a Set PA not in Hawaii

So everyone is in Hawaii right now for my job. With the exception of myself and a couple of others. I'm not really bitter about this because it has allowed me the chance to move into my new house, but I do wish I was sitting on the beach sipping on some Mai Tai's. If I get another call from my bosses saying, 'Oh Stickler, could you fax us that Extra's Breakdown over to Hawaii, (In the background waves crashing on some shore and the 1st AD saying, you want another Mai Tai?)" It makes me laugh a little inside. Also I'm missing some of the best surfing in the world. But I have gone on trips with my job before, and it is definitly not all fun and games. So what have I been doing to pass the time in the office, well today I bring a couple of things to the plate. I am playing annoying flash video games, watching movies on Ifilm, or looking up random things on the web. It has been alot of fun. But today I got an e-mail for hands down the greatest thing. yes you can buy the NES system once again. Unfortunatly I already have a refurbished one, but for those of you that don't this could be your last chance to get a working Nintendo ever again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home