Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Stickler


Since I have this Blog, and it is devoted to all things Stickler, I decided to google the word. The first hit was for none other then the "Stickler." It is the most efficient log splitter ever designed, or for all you ladies(and Gay men) one hell of a dildo.But let's get something straight about The "Stickler," it is designed like a giant wood screw that bolts to the hub of a car or truck. By harnessing the vehicle's engine for power, the "Stickler" can split logs far faster and more efficiently than any self-powered splitters, either hydraulic or screw-type. If you just substitute "Please Ladies" in for "Split Logs" I swear this could be a definition for myself. But don't take my word for it, click above and you can see the "Stickler" in action for yourself. I have never been so proud to be a Stickler.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeff jewett said...

Thanks for showing me yours. Standback, I'm gonna show you mine!

September 04, 2005 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home