Tuesday, September 13, 2005

John Roberts or should I say I, Roberts.

I got this e-mail today from my friend Scott and I'm going to post it because it made me laugh, and seriously creeped me out.


From Scott:
Subject: I,Roberts

They even got the five o'clock shadow right. That's not easy. Even God f$*#cked that up pretty bad with Fuller and Tello.

The overall demeanor is still rather languid. But honestly, his speech patterns are fluid and he's as obedient to his master as you could ever hope for.

V.4 has been programmed to remember constitutional law as well as up-to-the-minute common law. Yet, I still think it's OK to take my lunch hour at the exact same hour as Basil Elementary's recess. That's illegal, right? No!? Well, that coupled with the public masturbation has to be. Thank god R. Kelly's windows are tinted.

But, Republicans.... C'mon!! After all this painstaking detail how in Christ's name do you forget the EYELIDS!!!!???

And Rove, I'm on to you, you sneaky son of a bitch.

I know if you rearrange the letters "John Roberts" you get something like Shren J. Robot. (I'm still working on decoding this)

Coincidence you ask? How 'bout this factoid: John Roberts nickname at Harvard was "Res Ipsa Loquitur" which to those of you non-fluent in Latin means "the thing speaks for itself." What else would you call a Republobot?

Don't believe what I'm saying??

Just look at the attachment. Sooooooooo close....... but no eyebrows.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home