Friday, September 02, 2005

i'm in china

Hey.. so, i joined your blog.. i have my own but it sucks.. i may never use it.. anyway.. i'm in china.. hangzhou to be exact.. it's kinda trashy. like, not nearly as cool as hong kong.. and really fucking hot.. like i wanna tear my skin off hot and walk around butt naked.. i've been trying to blend in, by learning a few things to say like, nee how which mean hello and shei shei which means thanks.. but unfortunately i'm too lazy to learn much more than that, and well, seeing as how i'm like the opposite of chinese, and will never be able to actually blend in, i have been failing miserably at my attempts to not be noticed in this city so, rather than blend i try to embrace my tourist-ness, by taking out my map and trying to find places on my own, but when i take it out i end up feeling just like a nasty loser american, and then i feel like i might as well start eating at mcdonalds and get myself a cute little fannypack.. god forbid people mistake me for an american.. so my friend andi have taken it upon our selves to pretend we are from australia and have picked up amazing australian accents and have been using the often.. although, no one can really understand us anyway, that it doesnt really matter what accent we are speaking in.. in which case, i'm doomed to be pigeon holed into being a dumb american.. i guess that means i'm off to the store to buy a neck strap for my camera and a wardrobe of neon green and orange tank tops with matcing splatterpainted shorts that ride up and show off my ass crack to the world... cuz no matter how hard i try, i will never look asian. alll my hopes and dreams crushed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous PET said...

I think you look Asian, Sweet Carla

September 02, 2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

I think your the same height as the asians!

September 03, 2005 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home