Tuesday, September 27, 2005

George W. Bush

I was going to write about George W. Bush tonight before I fell asleep. Their is so much that I want to say, and I will freely admit that when he was first elected in his first term as president of the United States of America, I made the comment, "What could he really do in one term to destroy our country?" Now I didn't vote for him either time, but I am still eating those words today. Mr. Bush(see how I did that correctly) has not single handedly turned our country into the waste land that it seems to be transforming into. No, he has his entire administration to take a majority of the blame. And a bunch of disasters that happened to occur while he is in office. But all Jokes aside, I think this pretty much sums up all we need to know about Mr. Bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home