Saturday, September 17, 2005

birthday wishes

my dearest brother poopface....

.. i would like to apologize for the retarded state your older brother has been in lately resulting in his complete lack of awareness of anyone but himself and his little life out in california that consists mostly of chasing unavailable women and surfing, and therefore forgetting about your birthday. I, on the other hand, hope you got my message, next time when you see a number calling your fucking cellphone that is more than 10 digits, it's probably me calling from fucking asia you tardwad, so fucking answer it!! i don't care if you're at work or whatever, it costs me a lot of money to call you, and i'd appreciate an answer sometime.
so, how ya been little man? heard mom caught you fucking some chick on my bed? well, the least you could have done was clean up your own mess and fuck this girl on your own bed, but that would probably take up too much of your precious time, so forget that idea.
sorry life is so tough, this is what happens when you drop out of school, i felt the same way when i lived with mom and dad for a semester sophomore year after i dropped out, trust me, it only gets worse.. but it will really make you realize how much you need to get your shit together so you never have to put yourself in the situation of living with them ever again.. its very motivating.
i hope working at the pizza place has proved to be a life changing experience for you. there is so much to learn from pizza, when you figure that out, please telll me, i'm dying to know the secrets of deep dish stuffed spinach pizza.. mmmm..
keep up the good work pal, i hope you are still somewhat motivated to play your trumpet.. the one amazing talent you have.

love your big sis

ps.
please stop having sex on my bed.
thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger gavstrainers said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 18, 2005 12:17 PM  
Blogger Stickler said...

Classic Sis, Bro Happy belated birthday! I'm the asshole. I owe you a present when I see you next.

September 18, 2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger youngest stickler said...

you don't owe me anything bro

September 21, 2005 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home